Admiral-AckbarAdmiral-Ackbar

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

No More Tricks No More Tricks

i thott it wus prtty good

i jus wntd to say hi and that i relly liked this moovy i wnt to tlk to yew abowt an idia i had for a moovi we shood colab on bcus i hve grayt idias for a moovi.. i mite let yew annimayte it . i havnt deesided yet. aneway i reely likd this moovi i gave yu a goood scre 2. so let me no if yew wnt to animayt my idia cuz i theenk i culd gett it frnt page for sure.

i likd the voic ackting also i cnt believ this issint on cartoon netwerk!!

55555/5/10101010/10

jaxxy responds:

I like you. :3 You make good moovi?

Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

if u kant stand te heet stay owt of gothum!!!

fist i wuld lik to say that i reely likd this movee.... i thott tht it was reelly amayzing and i hop tht they poot thiss on cartune netwerk. best best bst!!!!!!

10/10 5/5!!!!

tingumajic 1 tingumajic 1

Breath taking.

I wish I could just open up your skull and swim around in it.. maybe drink in some of the genius that is you.

poninja responds:

have my babyz

Resident Evil SARS Part 5 Resident Evil SARS Part 5

lmao

it's funy cause its SARS!.. oh man.. I'm in stitches.

Wile E. Coyote is sneaky Wile E. Coyote is sneaky

HAHAHAHAHA

its funny cause he's sneaking.

Mobbo & Slobbo Mobbo & Slobbo

haaaaaa

its funny cause they're all talking animals!

Slappy Slappy

hahahahahaha

THIS 1 IS MY FAVORITE FLASH!!! SLAPPY HAHAHA AWESOME #1

Thundaboom responds:

#1 #1 #1 :o

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

it was ok..

the main issue with this was that it was kinda boring. I mean yea... LOL and all... But there wasnt a whole lot to love. Plus the twilight refference gave me a big rubbery one...Seemed like it was a cop out attempt at humar. Taking something thats already popular and whats more , something that is popular to hate and presto! omfg generic story idea! the art itself was decent and thats what won you points. The voice acting was ok, though, the chick wasn't very enthusiastic and semi annoying. So lets recap shall we? ok. SO the Art was good, the VA was decent (although somewhat annoying) the story wasnt amazing , in fact I disliked it quite a bit and of course the final issue. What the hell does this have to do with halloween?

otherwise..